Lent is an opportunity to prepare our hearts and minds to journey with Jesus Christ through through His passion, death, and resurrection at the Easter Triduum. Through the three traditional disciplines of prayer, fasting, and almsgiving, we make space for the Holy Spirit to enter in and configure our hearts even more closely to the heart of the Savior.
Mass & Devotions
- Ash Wednesday (February 17): 6:30am, 9:00am (with Lourdes Catholic School), 6:30pm (available in person & live-streamed)
- Monday Devotions (February 22, March 1, 8, 15, 22, 29)
4:30pm Confessions • 5:00pm Stations of the Cross • 5:30pm Mass
- Adoration & Rosary – Wednesdays, 7:00pm (available in person & live-streamed on February 24, March 3, 10, 17, 24, 31) • 1:00-4:00pm (March 19, Solemnity of Saint Joseph) • Fridays 1:00-2:00pm (in person only)
- Divine Mercy Chaplet – 3:00pm (available in person & livestreamed on February 19, 26, March 5, 12, 19, 26)
Any events available by live-stream will be broadcast from our parish Facebook page.
Consecrations to Mary & Saint Joseph
Have you ever made a special consecration to Jesus through Mary or Saint Joseph? We have groups starting this week. Signup for our consecration to Mary groups below:
- Saturday mornings @ 9:00 – https://forms.gle/DXUExJhzycwazotX7
- Thursday evenings @ 7:00 – https://forms.gle/MGAyw6vGRtAEWqe4A
Find out more about consecration to Mary & Saint Joseph by clicking here.
Learn More About Lent on Formed.org
- Holy Thursday (April 1): Mass of the Lord’s Supper, 6:30pm
- Good Friday (April 2): Stations of the Cross, 2:30pm; Celebration of the Lord’s Passion, 3:00pm
- Easter Vigil (April 3): 8:30pm
- Easter Sunday (April 4): 8:00am, 10:30am (no 5pm Mass on Easter Sunday)