How can you help to make this year’s fundraiser a success?
Raffle ticket drawing has been extended to Friday, May 22,2020 @ 5pm CST! Please continue to sell raffle tickets to help support the virtual fundraiser! Contact your friends and family via phone or email to explain the fundraising goals for Lourdes Starry Night, and complete the paper raffle ticket with contact information for each raffle ticket sold. Need more raffle tickets? Just mail the money to school office with note & the Starry Night Committee will complete the tickets for you. Please return the completed raffle ticket forms via mail by 5/22/20 @ 4pm to the Lourdes Catholic School office (with cash or check(s) payable to “Lourdes Home & School), 1453 Mississippi Blvd, Bettendorf, IA 52722. More questions click here or contact LcsStarryNight@gmail.com. Winners will be contacted with instructions on how to receive gift cards.
Starry Night 2020 Goes Virtual!
Lourdes Catholic School is excited to announce that this year’s Starry Night auction will be held exclusively online! You will be able to bid on silent auction items from the comfort of your couch.
- Click Here for instructions on how to Register for Bidding. Don’t forget check the box to receive email & text notifications when you have been outbid. Return users will simply need to select ‘Login’ and enter their email/password.
- Preview all the exciting Auction items up for grabs! Click in the upper left hand corner to “view items”. You can view all items or sort by category. Some auction items are still “Under Construction” and may or may not be available for sale.
- Help the fundraising effort by sending this link to all friends & family. We have soo many items & the more bidders the better!
- Don’t forget- you can donate to your teacher’s classroom needs through “Fund-A-Need”. All money donated will allow this teacher to purchase classroom essentials!
- The Silent Auction will open for bidding on Friday, May 22, 2020 at 6pm CST. All auctions will close at 8:00 p.m. CST on Monday, May 25, 2020. Payment options include cash, check, PayPal link sent through email or credit card at pickup
- Winners can pick up auction items at the school PAC doors on Tuesday, May 26, 2020, from 9am-5pm. If you have a mask, please wear it to keep our staff & volunteers safe. If you are unable to pickup your auction items please contact the Starry Night committee at LcsStarryNight@gmail.com or 563-940-7811 to schedule a delivery time.
Special Thank You to this year’s sponsors
DIAMOND SPONSORS – $2,500+
Back to Back Chiropractic, Dr. Patricia Miller & Dr. Pamela Tressel
Brian & Kris Girskis (In Kind Donation)
Kari Burke (Aunt of Holly & Heather Jondle)
Key Mortgage Group, John Cornish
LogoPro LLC (In Kind Donation)
Matt Hayes State Farm Agency
Nikulski Financial, Inc.
Suburban Construction, Inc.
Timberlyn Lighting Management, Inc.
PLATINUM SPONSORS – $1,700+
Tom & Lori Melchert
GOLD SPONSORS – $1,200+
Huffman Welding/Huffman Farm & Home (In Kind Donation)
Molyneaux Insurance (In Kind Donation)
SILVER SPONSORS – $600+
Brad & Andrea Boeye, Mel Foster Co – BOEYE, Buy, Sell, Build (In Kind Donation)
Drew Family Trust (Grandparents of Samantha & Lizzie Moldt)
Hughes Telephone, Inc.
Locals Love Us (In Kind Donation)
Pete & Karen Moldt
Dave & Andrea Reilly
Joe & Sandy Steinke
Who Arted Photography, Becca Armstrong (In Kind Donation)
BRONZE SPONSORS – $300+
Joe & Rebecca Curoe
Dan & Donna Drexlter (In Kind donation)
Ted & Lisa Ewing
Travis & Mary Guy
Bruce & Kathy Halter
Mark & Mia Martinez
Reiser, Jennings & Co, PC – Jeff Jennings
Steve & Connie Kruck (Grandparents of Otto, Ingrid & Agnes Kruck)
Mike & Diane Puthoff
Richard & Jennifer Roach
STAR SPONSORS – $100+
Halligan-McCabe-DeVries Funeral Home
Brent & Marie Morlok
Richard & Juanita Schillig