Jesus Christ is truly present, body, blood, soul, and divinity, in the Blessed Sacrament. One of the great gifts we have as a parish is the opportunity to spend time in prayer in front of the Most Holy Eucharist. You owe it to yourself to come and spend some time with Jesus Christ in the Eucharist!
Eucharistic Adoration is offered at the following times:
- Thursday: 8:25–8:55am (in the main church)
- Friday: 9:30am–3:15pm (in the Adoration chapel), together with other devotions as follows:
- 9:30am: Five-Decade Rosary
- 1:00pm: Fifteen-Decade Rosary
- 2:15pm: Divine Mercy Chaplet
- 3:00pm: Divine Mercy Chaplet and Benediction