What are Faith & Fellowship Sundays?
Faith is best experienced in community. This starts with each family or “domestic church” and extends to our parish family, our local community, and even connects us to the worldwide human family and the communion of saints. Yet many families know that sharing faith together is important, but with everyone pulled in so many different directions, it can be a struggle to find time to get everyone on the same page. That’s where Faith & Fellowship Sundays come in…
Anchored between our two most popular Sunday liturgies, Faith & Fellowship Sundays are an intentional effort to reclaim Sundays as a day for worshiping God, growing in faith, and strengthening our parish community.
Here are the basics:
- Faith & Fellowship Sundays will be held from 9:00-10:15 AM, between the 8:00 and 10:30 Sunday morning Masses.
- Faith & Felllowship Sundays are held once a month (usually the first Sunday of the month).
- All members of the Lourdes Church and School community are invited and encouraged to attend…and when we say all, we mean ALL!
- During Fellowship Sundays, all ages (adults and children) will gather for shared learning and fellowship. Click here for more details.
- On GROW Group Sundays, adults and children will gather with their respective groups and receive age-specific catechesis. To know more about religious education GROW Groups, Click here.
- GROW Groups are usually held on the Sundays following Faith & Fellowship Sundays.