- Preschool/PreKindergarten Pre-Registration Form & Fee Schedule
- Kindergarten-8th Grade Pre-Registration Form
- Tuition and Registration Fees
The forms listed below are not required for every family. Please look at the list below and print, complete, and return any forms required for your student/family.
- Vision Screening – required for all kindergarten students
- Dental Screening – required for all kindergarten students
- Immunization Records – required for all NEW students (preschool-8th)
- Permission to Dispense Medication – optional for any student (preschool-8th)
- Tuition Assistance Program – optional for all preschool-8th Families
- Pleasant Valley Transportation Reimbursement Form – optional for all families living in the Pleasant Valley school district
- Davenport Transportation Reimbursement Form – optional for all families living in the Davenport school district
- North Scott Transportation Form – optional for all families living in the North Scott school district
- Free/Reduced Lunch Application – open, type into, print, and return to school; or print, write on, and return
For all NEW students, please provide a copy of student’s birth certificate and baptismal certificate.
The documents included below are for your information and do not need to be returned to school. Please read each of the documents below.
- LCS Dress Code
- School Supply Lists
- Wellness Policy
- Busing Information
- Morning Drop-off Procedures
- Afternoon Pick-up Procedures
- Friendly House Tuition Assistance (for Preschool students)
Little Lancer Program/Before and After School Care
If your child will be using the Little Lancer Program (Preschool & PreK) or Before & After School Care (K-8), please visit the Extended Care Page to print, complete, and return the appropriate forms.